Skip to Main Content
- Your manuscript may include only one poem that must total no more than five pages.
- You may submit only one manuscript in this category.
- Place only the title of the manuscript in the subject when you submit.
- Student's N# MUST appear in the upper right-hand corner of the first page of the manuscript.
- Do not put your name anywhere on the manuscript or in the name of the file. If your name appears, your manuscript will be disqualified.
- Poems must be typed, single- or double-spaced, in MSWord, using Ariel 12 pt font, and including page numbers, unless a compelling reason necessitates different formatting.
- If a poem runs longer than one page, page headings should indicate the fact in the upper right hand corner, for example, “Apples” continued , 2 of 3.